Tell me about this event.
Eyes On Glaucoma is a cross-disciplinary meeting focused on emerging glaucoma clinical and surgical trends as well as the latest innovations and therapeutics that will enable eyecare professionals to deliver optimal patient care.
Last year’s event drew more than 3,000 global eyecare professionals, making Eyes on Glaucoma the single largest virtual event dedicated to glaucoma.
When is it?
This year’s event is being held on June 9 from 2:30-9:30 pm EST / 11:30 am - 6:30 pm PST.
Can I earn CE credits?
Attendees can earn up to 3 hours of free COPE-accredited CE on topics directly related to patient care.
Partnering with Visionary Medical Education (VME) on CE accreditation, the COPE-accredited CE at this event will be categorized as Synchronous Virtual.
Michael Cooper, OD, and Constance Okeke, MD, will moderate the clinical track, while Justin Schweitzer, OD, will lead the implementation track.
Glaucoma is a broad topic… what’s on the agenda?
Attendees will be led by experts through deep dives into topics like:
- Continual development of MIGS as targeted surgical therapy with the advent of recent and future approvals
- Refined surgical laser techniques to enhance IOP-lowering with the goal to preserve long-term visual function
- Impact of artificial intelligence on how best to leverage this emerging technology to interpret imaging for glaucoma management using novel treatment algorithms
- Unique therapeutic options, including preservative-free drops and gene therapies on the horizon
- Pipeline solutions for treating and managing glaucoma
- Novel imaging technologies
Where can I sign up?
No-fee registration is available on Eyes On Eyecare.